|Microsoft PowerPoint (Advanced Skills)
A critical core competency for any employee involved in administrative processes is the ability to deliver sensitive information in a digital format, through programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. The advanced-level content of this Microsoft PowerPoint training session will allow for learners to better perform their workplace tasks and translate into higher quality work being produced for their employer and customers.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Inserting a sound file as an icon
- Specify timing, repetition, and fading of sound clips
- Recording and adding a sound file
- Creating and saving a custom template
- Creating a custom presentation theme
- Exporting a PowerPoint object to another program
- Placing an action button on a slide
- Creating a self-running presentation
- Control animation timing with advanced timeline
- Creating sounds to link with slide transitions
- Creating a graphic hyperlink
- Converting and editing an embedded object
Please note: Montclair State University will not be providing downloads of Microsoft PowerPoint to learners during this course.