|Microsoft PowerPoint (Intermediate Skills)
A critical core competency for any employee involved in administrative processes is the ability to deliver sensitive information in a digital format, through programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. The intermediate-level content of this Microsoft PowerPoint training session will allow for learners to better perform their workplace tasks and translate into higher quality work being produced for their employer and customers.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Inserting a sound file
- Linking and embedding a video clip
- Linking to an Internet-based video
- Modifying and saving a template
- Copying and pasting content from another PowerPoint
- Inserting links to content from another PowerPoint
- Creating links to others slides in a presentation
- Inserting links to e-mail addresses, mailing lists, etc.
- Assigning transitions to slides
- Modifying transition effects and timing
Please note: Montclair State University will not be providing downloads of Microsoft PowerPoint to learners during this course.