|Microsoft Excel (Advanced Skills)
A critical core competency for any employee involved in administrative processes is the ability to deliver sensitive information in a digital format, through programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. The advanced-level content of this Microsoft Excel training session will allow for learners to better perform their workplace tasks and translate into higher quality work being produced for their employer and customers.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Creating, modifying, and assigning macros.
- Using the VBA Editor.
- Installing an add-in.
- Producing summary reports.
- Using Solver to conduct an analysis.
- Creating, modifying, and deleting Pivot Tables.
- Using conditional formatting.
- Locking, unlocking, and password protecting a Workbook.
- Using HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP functions.
- Using logical, financial, math, and statistical functions.
- Defining and naming cells or ranges.
- Creating drop-down lists for data entry.
- Grouping and ungrouping data.
Note: Montclair State University will not be providing downloads of Microsoft Excel to learners during this course.