|Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Skills)
A critical core competency for any employee involved in administrative processes is the ability to deliver sensitive information in a digital format, through programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. The intermediate-level content of this Microsoft Excel training session will allow for learners to better perform their workplace tasks and translate into higher quality work being produced for their employer and customers.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Specifying margins, orientation, etc.
- Using 'Watch Window' to find errors
- Using the auditing feature to find errors
- Creating data lists
- Adding, editing, finding, and sorting records
- Adding graphics via WordArt and SmartArt
- Formatting chart elements
- Importing and hyperlinking data
- Moving, copying, and editing multiple sheets
- Creating summary worksheets
- Splitting window horizontally and vertically
- Freezing and unfreezing headings
- Naming and dating cells, formulas, etc.
Please note: Montclair State University will not be providing downloads of Microsoft Excel to learners during this course.