|Microsoft Word (Advanced Skills)
A critical core competency for any employee involved in administrative processes is the ability to deliver sensitive information in a digital format, through programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. The advanced-level content of this Microsoft Word training session will allow for learners to better perform their workplace tasks and translate into higher quality work being produced for their employer and customers.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Inserting and deleting comments
- Enabling, accepting, rejecting, and protecting revisions
- Combining two documents into one
- Creating a master document
- Importing sub-documents into a master document
- Splitting one document into two
- Creating table of contents, footnotes, endnotes, and bookmarks
- Inserting and deleting fields, links, and forms
- Creating a main document for mail merge
- Creating recipient lists
- Printing and e-mailing a mail merge document
- Creating mailing labels
Please note: Montclair State University will not be providing downloads of Microsoft Word during this course.